Size 6 (4.6m)
100% organic cotton, tested for harmful substances
Basis weight: approx. 235 g/m2
For the most little ones and beginners: newborn babies up to 9kg are most delicate littles who can be well taken care of in an elastic sling. The wrap can be tied in advance in front carry: tummy-to-tummy.
It can be used from the first day of life.
- Soft in touch, incredibly elastic: easy-going, just like a second skin.
- Stable edges.
- Smaller cut (width approx. 50 cm) which is just right for delicate carried babies.
- Two labels, easily visible, mark the centre of the cloth.
- Provides for the correct spread-squat position.
- Interlock knitting
- Detailed and illustrated tying instructions (available in several languages) are attached.
Only use a carrying method that supports the baby with at least three layers of cloth (Pocket Wrap Cross Carry or Front Wrap Cross Carry - all layers spread apart).